Handheld Brix Refractometers
The VEE GEE Scientific Handheld Brix Refractometers feature the largest, easiest-to-read scale available with clear, sharp figures, screen shading and incredible contrast. This significantly enhances overall precision, even when several different people use the refractometer. The optical glass prism is mounted in an all-metal housing which allows the sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly. The non-roll stand ensures that once these brix refractometers are placed on a table or bench top, they won't be prone to roll off the surface. These brix refractometers also come with a rubber grip on the body, which blocks the transmission of hand heat to eliminate temperature errors.
Each order comes with a 5-year warranty & includes a zippered vinyl carrying case, plastic transfer pipette, and instruction manual.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large, Sharp Display Scales with high contrast
- High-quality optical glass material for consistent, accurate readings
- Durable, industrial-grade design with non-roll stand feature to keep unit secure on flat surfaces
- Tactical, non-slip Rubber Grip on body to block transmission of hand heat reducing temperature effects
- Prism encased in all-metal housing allowing sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly
- Maximum sample temperature: 90°C (149°F)
- Five-Year Warranty
|Item No.||Model||Brix Range||Resolution||Accuracy||ATC|