Long Stem Compost Thermometers
The large glass dial faces and long stainless steel probes make these dial thermometers perfect for soil and compost testing. They are also an excellent choice for food & beverage quality control, and asphalt/concrete testing.
- Wide temperature ranges available
- Constructed of stainless-steel case, bezel, and stem with a glass window
- Case is hermetically sealed to prevent lens fogging
- Includes a 1/2"NPT male thread on the back for threading into a pipeline
- Also features an adjustment screw for field calibration
We Also Recommend
Great robust thermometer that has helped us follow the progress of a large compost pile over quite a period of time. Its accuracy has allowed us to adjust the mix and moisture with readings at different levels of the pile. The threaded top would allow the addition of a handle. Excellent value for the money and swift, well-packaged delivery!