Beer Wort Brix Refractometer with ATC
The VEE GEE Scientific SGX-1 Handheld Beer Wort Brix Refractometer includes two scales, brix and beer wort specific gravity.
This refractometer features the largest, easiest-to-read scale available with clear, sharp figures, screen shading and incredible contrast. This significantly enhances overall precision, even when several different people use the refractometer. This beer wort brix refractometer also comes with a rubber grip on the body, which blocks the transmission of hand heat to eliminate temperature errors.
The rugged construction of this handheld beer wort brix refractometer will provide years of reliable use. The optical glass prism is mounted in an all-metal housing which allows the sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly. The non-roll stand ensures that once this beer wort brix refractometer is placed on a table or bench top, it won't be prone to roll off the surface.
Each order comes with a 5-year warranty & includes a zippered vinyl carrying case, plastic transfer pipette, and instruction manual.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large, Sharp Display Scales with high contrast
- High-quality optical glass material for consistent, accurate readings
- Durable, industrial-grade design with non-roll stand feature to keep unit secure on flat surfaces
- Tactical, non-slip Rubber Grip on body to block transmission of hand heat reducing temperature effects
- Prism encased in all-metal housing allowing sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly
- Maximum sample temperature: 90°C (149°F)
- Five-Year Warranty
|Included Scales||Brix and Beer Wort Specific Gravity|
|Specific Gravity Range||1.000-1.130|
|Specific Gravity Resolution||0.001|
|Specific Gravity Accuracy||±0.001|
|ATC Range||10-30°C (50-86°F)|
|Size Dimensions||6.5 x 1.6 x 1.6 in|