Brix/Specific Gravity Refractometer
The VEE GEE Scientific SGX-1 Handheld Brix/Specific Gravity Refractometer includes two scales, brix and beer wort specific gravity.
This refractometer features the largest, easiest-to-read scale available with clear, sharp figures, screen shading and incredible contrast. This significantly enhances overall precision, even when several different people use the refractometer. This brix/specific gravity refractometer also comes with a rubber grip on the body, which blocks the transmission of hand heat to eliminate temperature errors.
The rugged construction of this handheld brix/specific gravity refractometer will provide years of reliable use. The optical glass prism is mounted in an all-metal housing which allows the sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly. The non-roll stand ensures that once this beer wort brix refractometer is placed on a table or bench top, it won't be prone to roll off the surface.
Each order comes with a 5-year warranty & includes a zippered vinyl carrying case, plastic transfer pipette, and instruction manual.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large, Sharp Display Scales with high contrast
- High-quality optical glass material for consistent, accurate readings
- Durable, industrial-grade design with non-roll stand feature to keep unit secure on flat surfaces
- Tactical, non-slip Rubber Grip on body to block transmission of hand heat reducing temperature effects
- Prism encased in all-metal housing allowing sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly
- Maximum sample temperature: 90°C (149°F)
- Five-Year Warranty
|Included Scales||Brix and Beer Wort Specific Gravity|
|Specific Gravity Range||1.000-1.130|
|Specific Gravity Resolution||0.001|
|Specific Gravity Accuracy||±0.001|
|ATC Range||10-30°C (50-86°F)|
|Size Dimensions||6.5 x 1.6 x 1.6 in|