The VEE GEE Scientific HMX-1 Handheld Honey Refractometer with ATC features three scales for Honey Moisture (Water Content), Brix, & Baume. It is the perfect refractometer for measuring honey, maple syrup, molasses, and other substances with a high sugar content.
This industrial-grade honey refractometer features the largest, easiest-to-read scale available with clear, sharp figures, screen shading and incredible contrast. This industrial-grade honey refractometer also comes with a rubber grip on the body, which blocks the transmission of hand heat to eliminate temperature errors.
The patented "Zero Ring" eliminates the hassle of using a separate tool during zero calibration. Simply place a few drops of distilled water on the prism and turn the "Zero Ring" until the scale is zeroed and secure the setscrew...that's it!
The rugged construction of this premium Honey Refractometer will provide years of reliable use. The optical glass prism is mounted in an all-metal housing which allows the sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly. The non-roll stand ensures that once this honey refractometer is placed on a table or bench top, it won't be prone to roll off the surface.
Each order comes with a 5-year warranty & includes a zippered vinyl carrying case, plastic transfer pipette, and instruction manual.
Order online today with VEE GEE and receive free shipping and fast delivery.
- Large, Sharp Display Scales with high contrast
- High-quality optical glass material for consistent, accurate readings
- Durable, industrial-grade design with non-roll stand feature to keep unit secure on flat surfaces
- Tactical, non-slip Rubber Grip on body to block transmission of hand heat reducing temperature effects
- Prism encased in all-metal housing allowing sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly
- Maximum sample temperature: 90°C (194°F)
- Five-Year Warranty
|1.6 x 1.6 x 5.8 in. (40 x 40 x 148 mm)
|0.49 lbs. (220 g)