Salinity Refractometer with ATC
The STX-3 Handheld Salinity Refractometer features the largest, easiest-to-read scale available with clear, sharp figures, screen shading and incredible contrast. This significantly enhances overall precision, even when several different people use the refractometer. The STX-3 also comes with a rubber grip on the body, which blocks the transmission of hand heat to eliminate temperature errors.
With an automatic temperature range of 10 to 30°C, the STX-3 can be used in outdoor environments without the need to re-zero. All measurements are automatically compensated to 20°C. If measurement values shift, zeroing the STX-3 is very simple. The patented "Zero Ring" eliminates the hassle of using a separate tool during zero calibration. Simply place a few drops of distilled water on the prism and turn the "Zero Ring" until the scale is zeroed and secure the setscrew...that's it!
The rugged construction of the STX-3 will provide years of reliable use. The optical glass prism is mounted in an all-metal housing which allows the sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly. The non-roll stand ensures that once the STX-3 is placed on a table or bench top, it won't be prone to roll off the surface.
Each order comes with a 5-year warranty & includes a zippered vinyl carrying case, plastic transfer Pipette, and instruction manual.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large, Sharp Display Scales with high contrast
- High-quality optical glass material for consistent, accurate readings
- Durable, industrial-grade design with non-roll stand feature to keep unit secure on flat surfaces
- Tactical, non-slip Rubber Grip on body to block transmission of hand heat reducing temperature effects
- Prism encased in all-metal housing allowing sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly
- Maximum sample temperature: 90°C (149°F)
- Five-Year Warranty
|Scale 1 Type||Salinity|
|Scale 1 Range||0 to 100%|
|Scale 1 Resolution||1%|
|Scale 1 Accuracy||±1%|
|Scale 2 Type||Specific Gravity|
|Scale 2 Range||1.000 to 1.070|
|Scale 2 Resolution||0.001|
|Scale 2 Accuracy||±0.001|
|Temperature Compensation||10 to 30°C|
|Dimensions||7.28 x 1.57 x 1.57 in. (185 x 40 x 40 mm)|