Micro Volumetric Flasks
These micro volumetric flasks feature machine-blown bodies and heavy-beaded, heavy-tubing necks that are tooled for standard taper glass stoppers. Our flasks are constructed of premium borosilicate glass, ensuring exceptional clarity and resistance to chemical interactions. Each volumetric flask is supplied with a standard taper glass stopper which provides a leakproof seal. This airtight seal not only preserves the integrity of your samples but also enhances the reliability of your volumetric measurements.
Order your micro volumetric flasks online with VEE GEE Scientific today & receive free shipping and fast delivery.
- Made of premium borosilicate glass with a low coefficient of expansion
- Designed “to contain” with a temperature of calibration at 68°F (20°C)
- The graduation line is sharply defined and of uniform width
- Each flask has a large marking square and includes a glass stopper
- Features a hexagonal base for added stability
- Meets ASTM E-288 Class A specifications & USP standards for glassware
|Pack of 6
|Pack of 6